Royal Air Maroc Logo

Royal Air Maroc LogoRoyal Air Maroc Logo PNG

Royal Air Maroc logo is a bright and unique image that reflects the core values and philosophy of the company. It consists of different elements, each with its own meaning, and emphasizes important aspects of the brand.

The upper part of the logo represents a red circle with a star inside, symbolizing Morocco’s national flag and emphasizing the airline’s relationship with this country. Above the circle is a crown, representing luxury and royal dignity.

On either side of the circle are wings, symbolizing freedom, speed, and the ability to fly. They accentuate the airline’s desire for safety and comfort for its passengers.

At the bottom of the symbol is the brand name in Arabic and English, highlighting the brand’s international status and global presence.

The identity is a powerful sign that reflects its philosophy and principles. It expresses a desire for comfortable, safe flights and a connection with Moroccan culture and history.

Royal Air Maroc’s visual identity encompasses a luxurious and regal style that emphasizes a high level of service and comfort. It defines the brand’s international status and global orientation, confirming it through the use of English in the logo. Moreover, the uniqueness of the design emphasizes the innovative approach to the development of air transportation and the continuous improvement of its services.

Royal Air Maroc: Brand overview

Founded:July 1953
Founder:Moroccan Government
Casablanca-Anfa Airport Casablanca, Morocco
Royal Air Maroc, the national airline of Morocco with its home base in Casablanca, stands as one of the oldest and most respected aviation establishments in Africa and the Middle East. Its inception dates back to 1957; over the years, it has grown its fleet to over 50 aircraft. Notable models in the fleet include the Boeing 737s and 787s and Airbus A320s and A330s.

From its main hub at Mohammed V International Airport in Casablanca and secondary bases in Marrakech and Tangier, Royal Air Maroc provides connectivity to more than 90 destinations. These encompass regions across Africa, Europe, the Middle East, and the Americas. In 2020, the airline became a member of the Oneworld alliance, positioning it amongst other renowned carriers such as American Airlines and Qatar Airways.

Royal Air Maroc strives to cater to a diverse range of passengers by offering two classes of service, Business Class and Economy Class, on most of its routes. While passenger flights account for approximately two-thirds of the airline’s revenue, cargo services make up the remaining income.

The Moroccan government holds the lion’s share of ownership in Royal Air Maroc, with a 98% stake, leaving private investors with a modest 2%. The airline has weathered the storm of financial losses, resorting to comprehensive restructuring and modernization of its fleet. Today, it is not only Morocco’s largest airline but also a symbolic carrier for North Africa, providing crucial links between the region and Europe, among other continents.

Meaning and History

Royal Air Maroc Logo History

1957 – 2008

Royal Air Maroc Logo 1957

2008 – 2013

Royal Air Maroc Logo 2008

2013 – today

Royal Air Maroc Logo 2013

2018 – today

Royal Air Maroc Logo

Font and Colors

The logo uses a simple, easy-to-read font, making it modern and versatile.

The color palette of the logo includes red, gold, and white. Red is used in a circle with a star, symbolizing the national colors of Morocco and emphasizing the airline’s ties to that country. Gold is present in the crown above the circle and symbolizes luxury and the royal status of the brand.

The font and the color scheme of the Royal Air Maroc emblem contribute to easy perception and recognition, reflecting the airline’s core values and ideals.

Royal Air Maroc color codes

Pigment RedHex color:#e81e25
RGB:232 30 37
CMYK:0 87 84 9
Pantone:PMS 485 C