Air Astana Logo

Air Astana LogoAir Astana Logo PNG

The symbol of the Air Astana logo is a stylized image of wings resembling the shape of an eagle or a condor that is ready to take off. The golden color of the wings symbolizes dynamism and movement, while the blue inscription represents the sky and freedom of flight. The Air Astana logo expresses not only the company’s commitment to safety and high-quality service but, above all, its devotion to the culture and traditions of Kazakhstan.

Air Astana is the national airline of Kazakhstan, and its values are closely related to pride in the motherland and respect for the culture of the people. The company cares about passengers and strives to provide them with the most comfortable and safe journey, offering a high level of service and service. Air Astana also actively interacts with local communities and invests in developing tourism and the economy of the regions where it operates.

Air Astana: Brand overview

Founded: 29 August 2001
Founder: Sovereign wealth fund Samruk-Kazyna and BAE Systems PLC
Almaty, Kazakhstan
Originating from Almaty, Kazakhstan, Air Astana rose to prominence as the country’s flagship airline after commencing operations in 2002. The airline manages various Boeing and Embraer aircraft operating across a wide network of domestic and international routes.

Air Astana’s creation stems from a partnership between Kazakhstan’s sovereign wealth fund, Samruk-Kazyna, and BAE Systems, a British multinational. Samruk-Kazyna holds a slight majority stake of 51% in the airline, with BAE Systems possessing the remaining 49%.

The airline’s primary base of operations is Nursultan Nazarbayev International Airport, providing connectivity to over 60 destinations spanning Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. By 2022, Air Astana had grown into a substantial employer with around 4,500 employees. In 2019, it successfully transported over 4 million passengers, indicating its capacity and reliability.

Positioning itself as a full-service carrier, Air Astana offers its passengers a two-tier cabin structure, in-flight meals, and additional amenities. Its commitment to safety has not gone unnoticed, with bestowing a perfect seven-star rating for its safety record.

One of the standout traits of Air Astana is its relatively young fleet, underlining its commitment to modern, efficient flight operations. This emphasis on providing reliable service and maintaining punctuality has earned it prestigious awards, including the “Best Airline Central Asia” title at the Skytrax World Airline Awards.

Air Astana vies with competitors like SCAT Airlines and Bek Air in the domestic market. Despite the competition, its service excellence and reputation position it strongly within Kazakhstan’s aviation landscape.

Meaning and History

Air Astana Logo History

1997 – 2004

Air Kazakhstan Logo 1997

2001 – today

Air Astana Logo

Air Astana color codes

Marian Blue Hex color: #24499a
RGB: 36 73 154
CMYK: 77 53 0 40
Pantone: PMS 7687 C
Dark Tan Hex color: #9f8651
RGB: 159 134 81
CMYK: 0 16 49 38
Pantone: PMS 4505 C